Be gentle with enoki mushrooms: The delicate, round-capped strands are best when used raw in salads or when added at the last minute to soups and stir-fries so their crunchy texture and bright white color remain. Sold in bunches, enoki mushrooms should look dry and have a bright-white color. Trim off the clumped ends and rinse only as much as needed to remove any dirt.
- 1 ½ Tbs. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. avocado oil or peanut oil
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 8 cups baby lettuces (3 oz.)
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced (1 cup)
- 16 sugar snap peas, strings removed, sliced ½-inch thick on a bias
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 5.3-oz. package enoki mushrooms, root ends trimmed
1 To make Ponzu Vinaigrette: Whisk together all ingredients in small bowl.
2 To make Salad: Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Toss with Ponzu Vinaigrette, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serving Size: Per 1 1/2-cup serving
- Calories: 47
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 150 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g