Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Pomegranate molasses and sumac add a tart edge to this Lebanese salad. They can be found in Middle Eastern groceries and well-stocked supermarkets and used to flavor many other vegetable dishes. Choose larger cherry tomato varieties that can stand up to the other vegetables and the pita chips.
1. To make Vinaigrette: whisk together all ingredients in small bowl.
2. To make Salad: Toss together lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, green onions, parsley, and mint in large salad bowl. Add Vinaigrette, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Sprinkle pita chips over top of Salad, and toss again. Top with feta.
- Calories 181
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 259 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g