Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Serve these small gems for breakfast or brunch. Or dinner if you’re truly wild.
- To make Compote: Combine 11/2 cups blueberries, sugar, lemon peel, and 3/4 cup water in small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until berries burst and mixture has thickened. Add remaining 11/2 cups berries, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- To make Pancakes: Whisk together both flours, cinnamon, and baking powder in large bowl. Stir in oat milk and vanilla extract. Let batter rest 10 minutes.
- Brush large non-stick skillet with oil, and heat over medium heat. Spoon 2 Tbs. batter for each pancake. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden. Top Pancakes with Compote.
- Serving Size per serving (3 pancakes and 1/4 cup compote)
- Calories 282
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 66 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g