Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 8 Servings dairy-free dressing
- 1 large bulb fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
In large serving bowl, combine fennel, cucumber and radishes.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix and coat. Serve garnished with reserved fennel fronds and olives if desired.
- Calories 56
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 86 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g