Fresh Berry Sauce
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbs. confectioners' sugar or to taste
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice or to taste
In food processor, combine strawberries and raspberries and process until smooth. Add confectioners’ sugar and process to blend.
Strain sauce through fine-mesh sieve set over medium bowl. Discard seeds. Stir lemon juice into sauce. Serve right away or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Calories 63
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g