Sweet-tart cranberry sauce is swirled together with Greek frozen yogurt for an easy holiday dessert. If you’re not a fan of allspice, try ground cloves or cinnamon instead. For a sweeter, creamier pie, double the amount of frozen yogurt.
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek frozen yogurt, softened 10 to 15 minutes
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
1. Bring cranberries, light brown sugar, 1/2 cup water, allspice, and a dash of salt, if desired, to a simmer in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes, or until mixture is thickened. Mash with potato masher to break up any remaining whole cranberries. Transfer to large bowl, and cool.
2. Fold frozen yogurt into cooled cranberry sauce. Spread in prepared crust. Freeze 2 hours, or until firm.
- Calories: 236
- Carbohydrate Content: 44 g
- Cholesterol Content: 1 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 127 mg
- Sugar Content: 32 g