- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup toasted flaked coconut for garnish (optional)
In medium bowl, combine mango and pineapple. Toss with lemon juice. In small bowl, mix yogurt, honey and curry powder if using.
To serve, divide fruit among 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with raspberries and coconut and serve yogurt sauce on side.
- Calories: 177
- Carbohydrate Content: 43 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 47 mg