Fruit Salad with Curry-Honey Sauce
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup toasted flaked coconut for garnish (optional)
In medium bowl, combine mango and pineapple. Toss with lemon juice. In small bowl, mix yogurt, honey and curry powder if using.
To serve, divide fruit among 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with raspberries and coconut and serve yogurt sauce on side.
- Calories 177
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 47 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g