Fruited Mesclun and Baby Potato Salad
30 minutes or fewer This two-tone potato salad is an eye-catching presentation. Look for baby potatoes about the size of a large marble. Serve as a light main course with a bowl of fruit and lemonade.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
30 minutes or fewer
This two-tone potato salad is an eye-catching presentation. Look for baby potatoes about the size of a large marble. Serve as a light main course with a bowl of fruit and lemonade.
- 4 cups packed mesclun
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or cherries
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, preferably unsalted
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. herb salt, or to taste
- 1/2 lb. baby potatoes, mixture of Yukon gold and Peruvian purple, cooked and cooled
Put mesclun in large bowl, and add pineapple, raisins, blueberries and pistachios.
Whisk together yogurt, vinegar, oil, garlic powder and herb salt; pour over mesclun mixture. Toss to combine well. Halve and arrange potatoes on top to show off colors. Serve.
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate Content 64 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 380 mg
- Sugar Content 37 g