Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
The bite-sized greens and small dried fruit work well with a pound of farfalle, or bowtie pasta. If you can’t find dandelion greens, try mustard greens or baby kale.
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, or until softened but not browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Add dandelion greens, and season with salt, if desired; cook 2 minutes to wilt. Remove from heat, and stir in currants and Parmesan. Toss with hot pasta.
- Serving Size Per 3/4-cup serving
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 134 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g