Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today and save 20%!.
This green bean-laced potato salad is hearty enough to serve as an entrée, but you could also pair it with grilled vegetarian sausages for a bigger meal. If you don’t have white balsamic vinegar in your pantry, use any mild variety, such as white wine or rice vinegar.
1. Cook potatoes in pot of boiling salted water 8 minutes, or until tender. Add green beans during last minute of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green onions. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender but not browned. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
3. Drain potatoes and green beans. Toss with olive oil mixture, parsley, and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm on bed of spinach.
- Calories 232
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 238 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g