Instead of cranberry sauce try this zippy chutney that can be served warm or cold.
- 4 cups halved grapes (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup diced red onion (1 small)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped candied ginger
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
1 | Preheat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
2 | Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Spread mixture in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
3 | Roast 30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until grapes start to caramelize and juices begin to evaporate. Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to bowl.
4 | Purée 1/2 cup grape mixture in blender, and stir purée into remaining chutney. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories: 14
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 0.5 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g