Thin ginger cookies add holiday flair to individual-size desserts. For extra color and flavor, mix in some fresh lemon zest.
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 14-oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 56 thin ginger cookies or ginger thins (about half 9-oz. pkg.)
1. Whisk together lemon juice and condensed milk in medium bowl.
2. Whip cream with electric mixer in separate bowl until soft peaks form. Whisk yogurt into whipped cream. Fold cream mixture into lemon juice mixture. Chill 1 hour, or until firm.
3. Layer 1/3 cup cream mixture and 7 cookies in each of 8 parfait glasses or ramekins. Chill 4 hours before serving.
- Calories: 346
- Carbohydrate Content: 48 g
- Cholesterol Content: 55 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 140 mg
- Sugar Content: 39 g