The right proportions of soy sauce to vinegar are key to this dipping sauce to use with takeout dumplings, wontons, or spring rolls.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
Blend soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and honey in blender until smooth. Stir in scallions and sesame seeds.
- Calories: 38
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 682 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g