Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Loaded with bright green vegetables and bursting with flavor, this stir-fry is like a little taste of springtime. Serve it with brown rice.
1. Heat 1 tsp. oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, green onions and ginger, and cook 1 minute, stirring often, until fragrant. Add broth, sherry, soy sauce, black bean sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and pour into small bowl.
2. Heat remaining 2 tsp. vegetable oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stalks and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add snow peas and cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and bright green.
3. Add bok choy leaves and pinch of salt to pan. Cook, tossing gently, until leaves just wilt, 1 to 2 minutes. Add corn, radishes, tofu and sauce, tossing gently until warmed through. Serve immediately.
- Calories 187
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 679 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g