Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Topping these toasts with thin, petal-like ribbons of cantaloupe makes the hors d’oeuvres easy to eat and prevents them from getting soggy with fruit juice.
1. Pulse almonds and paprika in food processor until almonds are coarsely chopped.
2. Shave cantaloupe into thin slices using vegetable peeler.
3. Spread goat cheese on toast slices. Top with melon slices, and sprinkle with chopped almond mixture.
- Calories 97
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 146 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g