Goji Berry Sunrise Smoothie
This island-inspired smoothie is made with coconut milk for next-day thickness, and is loaded with fruit for a flavor reminiscent of a favorite tropical beverage. Goji berries add antioxidants and a lovely peach blush.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you can’t find goji berries, substitute 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or cherries for a similar color and antioxidant boost.
- 2 15-oz. cans light coconut milk
- 2 11/2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 1/4 cup (4 scoops) unflavored or vanilla pea-protein powder
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 Tbs. agave nectar, optional
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories 276
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 127 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g