Some Gorgonzolas are made with gluten-containing yeasts, so carefully check the brand.
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, such as BelGioioso CreamyGorg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 recipe Thin and Crispy Pizza Dough
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 fresh or dried figs, quartered
- 2 Tbs. pine nuts
- 3 Tbs. dry-cured, pitted black olives, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Purée cheese and milk in blender or food processor until smooth. Spread cheese mixture on Thin and Crispy Pizza Dough.
3. Top with spinach, figs, pine nuts, and olives, if using.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is crispy and browned on bottom. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Calories: 226
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Cholesterol Content: 13 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 448 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g