Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Some Gorgonzolas are made with gluten-containing yeasts, so carefully check the brand.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Purée cheese and milk in blender or food processor until smooth. Spread cheese mixture on Thin and Crispy Pizza Dough.
3. Top with spinach, figs, pine nuts, and olives, if using.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is crispy and browned on bottom. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 448 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g