Great for dipping and drizzling, this bright, spicy sauce is a staple in Indian restaurants. If you want a sauce that’s more cooling than spicy, simply omit the jalapeño chile.
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 11/2 cups packed mint leaves
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 small jalapeno chile, seeded and quartered
Blend all ingredients with 1/2 cup water in blender or food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories: 15
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 153 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g