Green Curry Ramen Bowl
Spice up a weeknight dinner with a quick curried noodle dish.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
We’ve called for a frozen-vegetable mix to get in as much color and texture as possible (no chopping necessary), but 2 cups of quick-cooking fresh, chopped veggies, such as broccoli, asparagus, Napa cabbage, and bell peppers, would be delicious as well.
- 3 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 3-oz. pkg. plain ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. green curry paste
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Bring broth to a boil in medium saucepan. Add ramen noodles, and cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together coconut milk and curry paste in small bowl.
- Stir coconut milk mixture into broth, and add vegetables to pot. Bring soup to a boil, then remove from heat, and let stand 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are bright and tender. Ladle into bowls.
- Calories 372
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 550 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g