Add a personal touch to steamed edamame by cooking the pods in green tea and tossing with black sesame seeds.
- 6 green tea bags
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen whole edamame
- 2 Tbs. roasted black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Bring 2 qt. water to a boil in large pot, and remove from heat. Add tea bags, and let steep 3 minutes. Remove tea bags, and bring liquid to a simmer over high heat. Add edamame, and cook 7 minutes. Drain.
2. Grind sesame seeds and salt in coffee grinder until coarsely ground. Toss with edamame. Serve in big bowl.
- Calories: 59
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 296 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g