- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste )
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup grape seed oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 to 12 cups mixed greens
In blender or food processor, combine rice vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, water, cilantro and cranberries. With machine running, slowly add oil until well blended. Add salt to taste.
Place greens in large bowl. Add enough dressing to lightly coat. Serve with extra dressing on side.
- Calories: 94
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g