Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, Better Nutrition.
- Lightly oil grill racks and preheat grill to medium high. Brush all surfaces of romaine and tomatoes with olive oil.
- Arrange, cut side down, on grill (use a grill grate for tomatoes). Grill tomatoes 4 minutes, romaine 5-6 minutes.
- While lettuce and tomatoes are grilling, combine remaining ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange lettuce halves and tomatoes on 8 individual plates. Pour dressing over all, and serve immediately.
- Calories 280
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 105 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g