Try this recipe with mini rosemary skewers made by stripping rosemary branches of all but the top leaves and threading half of ingredients onto each branch.
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 bite-size squares focaccia
- 12 large basil leaves
- 12 0.33-oz. bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), or 6-oz. fresh mozzarella cut into 12 bite-size chunks
- 12 radicchio leaves (from 2 small heads)
- 4 Tbs. garlic oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 8 cups baby arugula
1. Thread each skewer with 1 cherry tomato and 1 focaccia square. Wrap 1 basil leaf around 1 mozzarella chunk, then wrap in radicchio leaf. Thread radicchio-cheese bundle onto skewer, making sure skewer slides through center of mozzarella chunk and seam of radicchio leaf to “seal” it shut. Repeat process until each of 4 skewers holds 4 tomatoes, 4 focaccia squares, and 3 radicchio-cheese bundles.
2. Whisk together oil and vinegar in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Brush half of vinaigrette over skewers.
3. Oil grill grates, and preheat grill to medium. Place skewers on grill and cook 6 minutes with hood open, turning several times.
4. Divide arugula among 4 plates. Top each plate with Panzanella Stick, and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- Calories: 382
- Carbohydrate Content: 37 g
- Cholesterol Content: 23 mg
- Fat Content: 22.5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 501 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g