Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Throw a few papaya rings on a grill pan for a fast dessert.
1. Stir together honey, lemon juice, and ginger in small bowl. Brush both sides of papaya rings with glaze.
2. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Add papaya to pan. Grill 30 seconds on each side.
3. Remove grill pan from heat, and place 2 rings on each plate. Top with 1/4 cup ice cream, and spoon 1 tsp. remaining glaze over each serving.
- Calories 302
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 59 mg
- Sugar Content 55 g