Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
A touch of ginger and a stint on the grill bring out the sweetness in fresh plums for a fruity summer sundae.
Score stone fruit bottoms with an X. Dunk in boiling water for 30 seconds then in ice water. Remove skins.
1. Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium. Sprinkle ginger over plum halves, and place on grill. Cook 10 minutes, turning once, or until soft and grill-marked.
2. Place 2 plum halves in each bowl. Top with 1/3 cup vanilla ice cream and crushed gingersnaps.
- Serving Size 1 Sundae
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 101 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g