Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
The nonstick surface of a countertop grill means you don’t have to put together a fancy marinade to make tasty, tender grilled radicchio.
1. Place radicchio halves cut-side up on grill. Close, and grill 10 to 12 minutes, or until pronounced grill marks appear and radicchio is just tender.
2. Meanwhile, chop 1/4 cup walnut halves with garlic in mini food processor or blender. Add soymilk, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce, and blend until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Place 3 radicchio halves cut-side up on each plate. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar. Serve with walnut sauce, and garnish with grapes and walnut halves, if using.
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 59 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g