Threading green onions onto skewers prevents them from falling through the grates.
- 24 green onions (scallions), tops and bottoms trimmed
- 1 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 4 Tbs. hoisin sauce
1. Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium.
2. Skewer 6 scallions through white parts onto each of 4 skewers; place in shallow dish. Whisk together sesame oil and soy sauce, and brush mixture over scallions.
3. Grill skewers 12 minutes, turning once, or until white parts of scallions are very soft. Transfer to platter.
4. Warm tortillas on grill 1 minute each, turning once. Spread 1 Tbs. hoisin sauce over each tortilla. Top with scallions, fold in half, and slice each wrap into 2 wedges.
- Calories: 195
- Carbohydrate Content: 30 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.5 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 531 mg
- Sugar Content: 7 g