Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Threading green onions onto skewers prevents them from falling through the grates.
1. Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium.
2. Skewer 6 scallions through white parts onto each of 4 skewers; place in shallow dish. Whisk together sesame oil and soy sauce, and brush mixture over scallions.
3. Grill skewers 12 minutes, turning once, or until white parts of scallions are very soft. Transfer to platter.
4. Warm tortillas on grill 1 minute each, turning once. Spread 1 Tbs. hoisin sauce over each tortilla. Top with scallions, fold in half, and slice each wrap into 2 wedges.
- Calories 195
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 0.5 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 531 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g