30 minutes or fewer
The George Foreman grill does a great job of making toasted panini-like sandwiches with characteristic grill marks without using butter or oil.
- 3 to 4 slices smoked mozzarella
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 to 6 sun-dried tomato halves (oil-packed)
Preheat grill to 300F. (This will take about 5 minutes.)
Arrange mozzarella slices over 2 bread slices. Lay sun-dried tomato halves and basil leaves on cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, and cut sandwiches in half.
Place sandwiches on heated grill, and close top. Grill 2 to 3 minutes, or until bread is toasted and cheese is slightly melted. Serve hot.
- Calories: 207
- Carbohydrate Content: 23 g
- Cholesterol Content: 22 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 412 mg