Amy's Bistro Burger is a good gluten-free veggie burger to use in this recipe. A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 11/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 crumbled cooked gluten-free veggie-burger patty
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over par-baked crust. Top with shredded mozzarella, diced pineapple, crumbled veggie-burger patty, and red pepper flakes.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and/or toppings brown. Remove from oven, and top with arugula.
- Calories: 269
- Carbohydrate Content: 39 g
- Cholesterol Content: 11 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 226 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g