Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Finely chopped cauliflower and hazelnuts make a surprisingly satisfying substitute for steamed couscous.
1. To make Couscous: Pulse cauliflower and hazelnuts in food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to large serving bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. To make Mushrooms: Toss together all ingredients in large bowl. Let marinate 20 minutes.
3. To make Tarragon Crème: Blend cashews, pine nuts, lemon juice, miso paste, and 3/4 cup water in blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Fold in tarragon, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add Mushrooms to Couscous, and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls, and garnish each serving with 1/4 cup Tarragon Crème.
- Calories 613
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 52 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 320 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g