- 1 cup orecchiette pasta
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 Soyrizo sausage (6 oz.), chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente in large pot of boiling, salted water; add broccoli 3 minutes before end of cooking time. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water; drain pasta and broccoli, and set aside.
2. Wipe out pot, add oil, and heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms and Soyrizo, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Stir in garlic, and cook 30 seconds. Return pasta, broccoli, and reserved pasta-cooking water to pot, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories: 292
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 446 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g