- 28-oz. jar good-quality chunky marinara sauce, warmed
- 16-oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini, ravioli, ricotta cavatelli or gnocchi
- 2 (16-oz.) cans pink beans, rinsed and drained
Bring large pot of water to a boil. When water boils, add frozen pasta, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook according to package directions.
Just before draining, add beans to water and cook briefly to heat them. Drain mixture well and transfer to serving bowl. Stir in marinara sauce and serve warm.
- Calories: 363
- Carbohydrate Content: 68 g
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 11 g
- Protein Content: 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 800 mg