Hearty Pasta and Beans
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 28-oz. jar good-quality chunky marinara sauce, warmed
- 16-oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini, ravioli, ricotta cavatelli or gnocchi
- 2 (16-oz.) cans pink beans, rinsed and drained
Bring large pot of water to a boil. When water boils, add frozen pasta, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook according to package directions.
Just before draining, add beans to water and cook briefly to heat them. Drain mixture well and transfer to serving bowl. Stir in marinara sauce and serve warm.
- Calories 363
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 800 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g