Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. To make Garlic Pistou: Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap garlic in foil. Bake 40 minutes, or until softened. Cool.
2. Squeeze garlic cloves into bowl of food processor. Blend with remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. To make Pizzas: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place doughs on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spread with Garlic Pistou. Sprinkle with cheese and corn. Bake 15 minutes, or until crisp.
4. Toss tomatoes with basil and dill in bowl. Arrange tomatoes on hot crusts.
- Calories 424
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 744 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g