Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
These scrumptious potatoes offer a crisp crust and a creamy interior that’s packed with flavor. They can easily be wrapped and reheated in the oven later in the week for a make-ahead meal.
1. Soak cashews in large bowl of cold water 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake potatoes 45 to 60 minutes on baking sheet, or until tender. Cool 15 minutes, or until easy to handle.
3. Drain and rinse cashews. Blend cashews with nutritional yeast, coconut oil, lemon juice, and miso in food processor until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
4. Slice off top one-third of each potato lengthwise, and discard top skin. Scoop potato flesh into cashew mixture, removing as much flesh from potato skin as possible without misshaping potato. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Mix well to incorporate cashew mixture into potato flesh while leaving some texture. Add 1/4 cup chives, 1/4 cup parsley, and 1/4 cup hemp seeds. Stuff mixture back into potato skins.
5. Place potatoes on baking sheet, and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops are golden. Serve garnished with remaining chives, parsley, and hemp seeds.
- Calories 564
- Carbohydrate Content 75 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 315 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g