Use a serrated cutter or a straight-edged knife to make the vegetable sticks.
- 1 15-oz. container low-fat ricotta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs. chopped chives or scallions
- 1 3-lb. jicama, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into sticks
Whisk together ricotta, sour cream, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put into container, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut up and wrap jicama and cucumber sticks in plastic bags, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Calories: 120
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Cholesterol Content: 20 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 60 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g