Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Pair this with grilled veggie burgers for a perfect summer barbeque.
1. Preheat baking sheet in 425°F oven. Cut four 20-inch sheets of foil.
2. Place potatoes in large bowl with 2 Tbs. olive oil, toss to coat and season with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/4 of potatoes on one half of foil sheet. Fold foil over and crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining foil sheets and potatoes.
3. Arrange packets in single layer on heated baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. (Pierce packets with knife to test potatoes.) Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar and remaining olive oil in bowl. Add onion, celery, warm potatoes, chives and parsley. Stir to combine, and serve.
- Calories 392
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 377 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g