Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
The key to this lasagna is to use the best-purchased marinara sauce you can find, then drizzle each serving with extra virgin olive oil.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine tofu, basil, parsley, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, red pepper flakes and sugar in food processor; blend until smooth and similar to ricotta in texture.
2. Put oil and zucchini in large nonstick skillet. Sauté 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat, or until just tender.
3. Spread 3 Tbs. marinara sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Cover with layer of noodles, overlapping slightly, half of tofu mixture and half of zucchini mixture. Top with another layer of noodles, remaining tofu and zucchini, and 1/2 cup sauce. Finish with another layer of noodles and remaining sauce.
4. Cover with foil, and bake 1 hour. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories 314
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 617 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g