If you can't find fresh horseradish, substitute 2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish.
- 2 lb. small Yukon gold or Dutch yellow potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/3 cup creme fraIche, warmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 3 Tbs. peeled and grated fresh horseradish root, firmly packed
1. Bring potatoes and enough salted water to cover to a boil in pot over medium heat. Cook 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain, then return to pot.
2. Combine crème fraîche, chives, and horseradish in bowl. Mash potatoes with wooden spoon, leaving large chunks. Fold in crème fraîche mixture.
- Calories: 136
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 13 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 84 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g