This crowd-pleasing dip is an inspired way to use up leftover cooked broccoli. The recipe can be tripled to fit a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, which is perfect for potlucks and cocktail parties. It also works well as a tasty sandwich spread.
- 4 oz. Neufchatel-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbs. chopped green olives, optional
- 3 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 Tbs. light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 cup cooked broccoli, finely chopped (3 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 8-inch ovenproof baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Stir in artichoke hearts, olives (if using), 2 Tbs. Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon zest, and cayenne. Fold in broccoli.
3. Spread mixture in prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbs. Parmesan and paprika, if using. Bake 20 minutes, or until bubbly, hot in center, and slightly browned at edges.
- Calories: 37
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 7 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 78 mg