This dessert can be adapted to use any type of ice cream or cookie. Leftover chocolate sauce will keep up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 1 pint vanilla soy ice cream
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers (15 crackers)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs. soy margarine
1. To make Profiteroles: Scoop ice cream into 12 small balls with large cookie scoop. Roll in graham cracker crumbs, and store in airtight plastic container in freezer until ready to serve.
2. To make Chocolate Sauce: Whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, and 1 cup water in small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, and cook 3 minutes, whisking often. Stir in margarine; cook 3 minutes more.
3. To serve: Place 2 Profiteroles on each plate. Drizzle with warm Chocolate Sauce.
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrate Content: 45 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 266 mg
- Sugar Content: 31 g