Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This dessert can be adapted to use any type of ice cream or cookie. Leftover chocolate sauce will keep up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
1. To make Profiteroles: Scoop ice cream into 12 small balls with large cookie scoop. Roll in graham cracker crumbs, and store in airtight plastic container in freezer until ready to serve.
2. To make Chocolate Sauce: Whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, and 1 cup water in small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, and cook 3 minutes, whisking often. Stir in margarine; cook 3 minutes more.
3. To serve: Place 2 Profiteroles on each plate. Drizzle with warm Chocolate Sauce.
- Calories 300
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 266 mg
- Sugar Content 31 g