Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
No fondue pot? Transfer the sauce to a glass bowl, then reheat in the microwave if necessary.
To make Fondue:
1. Combine tofu, coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, molasses, garlic and ginger in blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into small saucepan, and add chiles. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
3. Transfer mixture to warm fondue pot. Stir in cilantro, and serve with dippers.
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 540 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g