Here’s a refreshing salad that you can make with ingredients that are almost always at the market.
- 2 unpeeled Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt (12 oz.)
- 2 tsp. dried mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In large bowl, combine all ingredients and fold together with rubber spatula.
Refrigerate salad for at least 2 hours or as long as 24 hours before serving.
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Cholesterol Content: 6 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 375 mg