Instant Lemon Tart
30 minutes or fewer Want a dairy-free lemon pie in no time? Whip this up just before dinner, and by the time youre ready for something sweet, the pies filling will be puddinglike.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
30 minutes or fewer
Want a dairy-free lemon pie in no time? Whip this up just before dinner, and by the time youre ready for something sweet, the pies filling will be puddinglike.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. silken soft tofu
- 2 tsp. lemon extract, or to taste
- 3 Tbs. confectioners' sugar
- 3 Tbs. frozen lemonade concentrate, or to taste
- 1 pkg. instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 8-inch premade graham cracker crust
- 6 lemon-flavored wafers, crumbled, for garnish
Put tofu, lemon extract, confectioners’ sugar, lemonade concentrate and lemon pudding mix in blender, and purée until smooth. For a stronger lemon taste, add more lemonade concentrate, up to 1 Tbs more.
Pour mixture into prepared crust. Garnish with lemon zest and crumbled wafers, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 63 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 620 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g