Serve this cheese on celery, cucumber slices, Belgian endive spears or crackers. Look for mascarpone cheese in specialty cheese stores, Italian markets or gourmet shops.
- 4 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese, softened (1/2 cup)
- 2 oz. crumbled gorgonzola cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
In medium bowl, combine both cheeses, walnuts and pepper and mix well. Pipe or spread about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture onto vegetables and arrange in concentric circles on colorful round platter. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 1 hour before serving.
- Calories: 41
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 68 mg