Organic Valley Neufchatel Cheese Organic Valley wins points for its commitment to local dairies and humane livestock practices. "Plus, their Neufchatel is moist, spreadable, and a great alternative to high-fat cream cheese," says Claire Criscuolo of Corner Copia restaurant in New Haven, Conn. For a nice switch from guacamole, try it in this layered dip.
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Organic Valley Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. skim milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 Tbs. toasted pine nuts
1. Beat Neufchatel, Parmesan, milk, and garlic with electric mixer until creamy.
2. Spread cheese mixture evenly over bottom of clear glass serving dish. Spread pesto over cheese mixture. Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts.
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Cholesterol Content: 18 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 196 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g